SOUTHFIELD–The Engineering Society of Detroit’s spring Engineers Get Hired Job Fair will be held Tuesday, March 28 from 2 to 7 p.m. at the Suburban Collection Showplace, 46100 Grand River Ave., Novi.
The event is specifically tailored to engineering and technology professionals so that employers can connect with the talent their operations need. For jobseekers, the event provides opportunities to apply for full-time and part-time jobs, as well as internships and co-op opportunities. The job fair regularly draws hundreds of engineers and technology professionals eager to find their next opportunity.
This recruitment event will provide both employers and jobseekers with the opportunity to:
- Enjoy a tailored event for a wide variety of engineers and technology professionals
- Meet face-to-face with seasoned and mid-career professionals, college students and recent graduates
- Interact with a diverse talent pool in one location
- Promote your business and employer brand
- Pre-qualify potential candidates; conduct on-the-spot interviews
For employers, recruitment booths are $500 for ESD corporate members and $600 for non-members. The booth package includes up to five attending corporation representatives, an eight-foot-by-10-foot exhibit space with an eight-foot skirted and draped display table, two chairs, lunch, free wireless internet access, and a company description on ESD’s website.
For complete booth package details, contact Leslie Smith, CMP, at 248-353-0735 x 152 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional, a recent graduate or an in-between careers job seeker, you’ll find your next position at ESD’s Engineers Get Hired Job Fair.
This premier recruitment event is your best opportunity to:
- Grow your career or start a new one
- Learn about great job openings in your field
- Meet more than 35 employers looking to hire – with possible on-the-spot interviews
- Visit one-on-one with representatives from more than 35 leading engineering and technology companies
Employers will be hiring for full and part-time positions, internships and co-op opportunities. Past companies have included Altair Engineering, DTE Energy, Ford Motor Company, Gala & Associates, Ghafari, ITC, Link Engineering, MDOT, Optimal, Peter Basso, TEC Group, Tetra Tech, Solutions Group, and many more.
For jobseekers, the event is free to ESD members, or $20 for nonmembers by March 21 and $25 thereafter. Registration includes a one-year membership to ESD for new, first-time members only.
Job seekers are also encouraged to enter their resumes into the ESD Job Bank, jobs.esd.org, free of charge.
To register online or to download a copy of the Job Fair flyer, visit esd.org or call 248-353-0735, ext. 152.