GRAND RAPIDS—Officials with the Grand Rapids marketing technology consultant ManoByte announced the launch of a new application that provides users of NetSuite and HubSpot coftware the ability to sync their customer relationship management data—leads, contacts, and companies—across the two platforms.
The officials said the application is the only one on the market allowing up to 25,000 contact syncs for less than $100 per month, and is currently available in the HubSpot App Marketplace.
“There’s no reason for an organization to invest in platforms like NetSuite and HubSpot, if the organization is not utilizing all of the tools, or integrating solutions, for the most efficient and productive advantages,” said Kevin Dean, president and CEO of ManoByte. “As a Diamond HubSpot Agency Partner and NetSuite Solution Partner, we recognized the need for an integration such as ours, and are thrilled that it’s officially available to our clients and other HubSpot and NetSuite users around the globe.”
NetSuite, founded in 1998 and purchased by Oracle in 2018, provides software and services to manage business finances, operations, and customer relations. HubSpot, founded in 2006, provides software for inbound marketing, sales, and customer service.
The four main benefits of ManoByte’s NetSuite+HubSpot integration include:
- Convenience: The integration’s automatic data sync saves time and hassle by avoiding the need for CSV imports/exports from both platforms.
- Real-time Data: The integration is automated in real-time, ensuring marketing and business efforts are reaching the right people all of the time.
- Improved Marketing: Utilizing HubSpot’s robust, automated marketing tools to target a company’s NetSuite contacts can have a major impact on a marketing plan. By targeting more people in different areas, companies can improve their marketing reach.
- Business Growth: With HubSpot leads synced, companies can easily convert leads to customers within NetSuite, without adding additional contact data.
This new integration application is available at two subscription levels:
- Starter Package: The starter plan is great for smaller companies that are looking for a simple integration. This plan includes bi-directional data sync and up to 10 custom property integrations across contacts and companies. Starter Package is $49 per month.
- Pro Package: The Pro plan is the right choice for a company that wants maximum customization and contact reach. This plan includes bi-directional data sync and allows for 25,000+ contacts and companies, as well as up to 30 custom property integrations. Pro package is $99 per month.
To learn more, subscribe, and implement this application, please visit the integration’s HubSpot App Marketplace page, https://bit.ly/33oemkm.
Founded in 2008, ManoByte offers sales, marketing, and business products and services to help mid-market manufacturing companies reach their B2B growth objectives. More at www.manobyte.com.