ANN ARBOR—Five student startups from the University of Michigan’s TechArb student business incubator will pitch their business ideas at the next meeting of the Ann Arbor New Tech Meetup, one of the longest-running tech startup events in the region.
The event will take place Tuesday, Aug. 20 at 6:30 p.m. Sign up at this link. The event will be held in Room 1225, Jeffries Hall, Law School Academic Building, 701 S. State St. in Ann Arbor.
The startups presenting will be:
- Backpac is a mobile app to help you discover and schedule volunteering opportunities around you.
- LoanSense is a digital student loan advisor, offered as an employee benefit.
- NeoHealth is developing a device that attaches to a smartphone camera in order to determine if an antimalarial is counterfeit or legitimate.
- Perch offers an online employment platform specialized for researchers in academia and industry.
- Terry Lu Naturals is a natural hair and skin care line, designed to benefit women and men, through all natural, unique ingredients.
For more about TechArb, visit https://cfe.umich.edu/techarb/.