DETROIT — Gravity Software LLC, a developer of accounting software for the Dynamics 365 Microsoft CRM platform, announced the release of Version 5 of its platform.
The company said the software has more than 30 enhancements centered around improving the user experience, enhancing inventory-based functions and positioning the application for international users.
“We are excited to introduce Gravity Software v.5, with many of the
enhancements requested by our clients,” said John Silvani, Gravity Software president and CEO. “We will continue to position Gravity as the number one cloud-based accounting solution for companies that have outgrown entry level applications like QuickBooks.”
Gravity v.5’s new features include:
* Bill of materials for light manufacturers (inventory assembly capabilities)
* Create and manage sales kits
* Serial, lot and lot with expiration date inventory tracking
* Value-added tax calculations in purchasing, expenses and invoicing.
* A customer collections dashboard to manage overdue invoices
* Enhanced bank download capabilities
* Enhanced financial reporting
* Expanded data entry screens
The company says Gravity v.5 provides middle market companies with features only available in enterprise applications at a much lower price and in an easy to use format.
“Our users have told us that Gravity has been a cornerstone in their organizations’ growth,” said Silvani, “Version 5 will continue to help out clients achieve new levels of efficiency.”
To schedule a demonstration, visit http://go-gravity.com/schedule-a-demo/.