PONTIAC — Deliver My Ride, the online car buying service launched by Peter Karmanos Jr.’s tech firm, MadDog Technology, and retail automotive industry veteran Michael McInerney, announced the launch of its newly enhanced platform.
Deliver My Ride is a modern alternative to the traditional car buying process. The platform creates a convenient, unbiased, and pressure-free way to buy or lease a new car online. Deliver My Ride provides today’s car shopper all the tools necessary to buy or lease a new vehicle, from dealer inventory, on their terms.
Deliver My Ride offers:
* An online shopping experience like other e-commerce sites, modernizing the car buying experience
* Pre-negotiated pricing, guaranteeing a competitive deal
* Normalized equipment terms to easily compare multiple models and brands, side by side
* Penny-specific pricing and payments, including dealer fees and state taxes
* Do-it-yourself calculators to customize the payments most suitable for each, unique customer
* A built-in credit application, significantly shortening the approval process
* Free delivery of your new car directly to your home or office, just like a package from Amazon
“We take the haggle out of car buying, help customers save time and money, and keep customers from being bombarded with sales calls and pitches,” McInerney said. “Deliver My Ride’s web site does not capture lead data to sell to dealers. Instead, we built an open and free platform, so customers can shop anonymously. Our inventory is current stock on our partner dealers’ lots and all pricing is fully disclosed and pre-negotiated to ensure a fair, competitive price. Today’s consumer has endless research options, but still needs to visit a dealership to actually buy a car, which is unwanted and inconvenient for some. Ultimately, we keep the customer out of the dealership by providing financial alternatives on the site as well as the option of free delivery to their home or office from a knowledgeable delivery specialist. With Deliver My Ride, customers now have control of the entire car buying process.”
For more information, visit www.delivermyride.com.