DETROIT — AT&T Inc. announced upgrades to its wireless network on more than a dozen cell sites all across Michgian, from metro Detroit to the Upper Peninsula.
The improvements include adding greater capacity or bandwidth and speeds in Adrian, Ann Arbor, Brighton, Bloomfield Hills, Buchanan, Cheboygan, Manitou Beach, Morenci, Niles, Onaway, and Warren.
* Adrian (Lenawee County): East Valley Road, east of M-52, and near West Church, south of West Waumee Street
* Ann Arbor (Washtenaw County): South Main Street, near Washington Street
* Bloomfield Hills (Oakland County): at Friendly Street, west of Franklin Road
* Brighton (Livingston County): Franklin Street, south of West North Street
* Buchanan (Berrien County): Mayflower Road, south of Niles Buchanan Road
* Cheboygan (Cheboygan County): along I-75, near South Extension Road.
* Ishpeming (Marquette County): North of County Road 573 and the Dead River Storage Basin, west of County Road 510.
* Manitou Beach (Lenawee County): Burton Road, near Skinner Highway
* Morenci (Lenawee County): along the Michigan-Ohio border, where Ohio State Road 108 becomes M-156, near Rice Highway.
* Niles (Berrien County): between Bond Street and South Third Street
* Onaway (Presque Isle County): around North Allis Highway and South Black River Road.
* Warren (Macomb County): at Mt. Elliott, north of East Eight Mile Road and Stephens Road, near Hoover Road and Groesbeck Highway.
Additional information about AT&T products and services is available