TROY — Altair Engineering Inc. (Nasdaq:ALTR) announced the addition of 12 new partner products to the Altair Partner Alliance (APA) software offering in 2017 with more to come in 2018.
The APA expanded its offering in several domains, including human modeling, additive manufacturing, electromagnetics, multi-physics, computational fluid dynamics and more. As of the end of 2017, the APA had a total of 52 partners providing 72 engineering software products.
“The APA allows our customers to develop better products faster and at lower costs,” said Jeffrey Brennan, chief marketing officer at Altair. “Our goal is to offer the broadest platform possible by partnering with companies that have complementary technologies to the HyperWorks suite. We have some very exciting partnerships in the pipeline for 2018 and are looking forward to announcing these to our customers.”
The APA provides HyperWorks users access to a broad spectrum of complementary software using their existing HyperWorks Units at no additional cost. Partner applications can be downloaded and used on-demand as with HyperWorks products.
New products now available:
- Santos Pro by SantosHuman Inc. (Human-Centered Design)
- SENSE by Fieldscale (Touchscreen Design & Simulation)
- HUByx by CEDREM (Human Modeling)
- Virfac Additive Manufacturing by GeonX (Additive Manufacturing)
- Amphyon by Additive Works (Additive Manufacturing)
- ModelCenter by Phoenix Integration (Model-Based Engineering)
- FieldView Express by Intelligent Light (CFD Post-Processing)
- CES Selector by Granta Design (Material Selection)
- CosiMate by Chiastek (Systems Simulation)
- Optenni Lab by Optenni (Matching Circuit Design)
- AVL CRUISE M (Systems Simulation)
- VSim by Tech-X (Electromagnetics)
Coming soon to the APA are:
- RAMDO by RAMDO Solutions (Reliability Analysis & Multidisciplinary Design Optimization)
- ultraFluidX by FluiDyna (CFD for External Aerodynamics)
For more information about the Altair Partner Alliance, visit www.altairhyperworks.com/apa.
Privately held and with more than 2,000 employees, Altair is headquartered in Troy, and operates more than 69 offices throughout 24 countries. Altair serves more than 5,000 corporate clients across broad industry segments. To learn more, please visit www.altair.com.