ANN ARBOR — ForeSee, the Ann Arbor-based customer satisfaction analysis provider, announced the latest release of its ForeSee CX Suite product.
The company said the release includes five enhancements:
* Store and Location Leaderboard – increased visibility across locations, ability to instantly identify top and bottom stores and compare performance at various levels of the organization to drive action.
* Location Hierarchy – ability to create and manage multiple hierarchy types (such as location, contact center agent, employee, etc.) with data at each level rendered in real -time for instant analysis.
* Topics Dashboard – a text analytics engine with industry-specific classifications for retail, financial services, and government, and the ability to integrate or upload any custom dataset.
* Flexible Survey Design – more flexibility for deploying surveys and capturing feedback. Also, new device-specific badge designs with different page layout selections and behavior for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
* ForeSee Mobile App – an updated mobile app that includes the ability to drill down into respondent-level details from Voice of Customer feeds.
The company said the ForeSee CX Suite helps companies and organizations listen to, capture, measure, and benchmark customer feedback – across web, mobile, store or locations, and contact centers.
ForeSee provides customer experience analysis products and services to eight of the top 10 banks and half of the top 50 retail banks nationwide, 70 percent of the Internet Retailer 100, 90 percent of United States federal government executive branch departments, more than half of the health care comapnies in the Fortune 100, half of the telecommunications companies in the Fortune 100, and 26 of the utilities in the Fortune 100.
For more information visit https://www.foresee.com/solutions/cxsuite/.
Separately, ForeSee also announced record second-quarter revenue and bookings, but did not provide specific dollar figures. The company said second-quarter bookings rose 22 percent over the previous year.
ForeSee also announced the expansion of its strategic partnership program, which now includes extended relationships with the Adobe Marketing Cloud and Google Analytics.