FRASER — ZipLogix, creators of zipForm real estate form software, announced new single-sign-on technology for members of five real estate organizations.
The technology eliminates the need for multiple passwords and the ability to import Multiple Listing Service data into digital forms.
The new clients include:
* Cape Cod and Islands Multiple Listing Service, West Yarmouth, Mass.
* Metro MLS, Wauwatosa, Wis.
* Lufkin Association of Realtors, Lufkin, Texas
* Realtors Association of Citrus County, Lecanto, Fla.
* Albemarle Area Association of Realtors, Elizabeth City, N.C.
ZipLogix offers a variety of technologies to nearly 800,000 real estate professionals, automating and simplifying the repeatitive and complex steps of real estate transactions. More than 1.6 million real estate transactions were signed in 2016 using zipLogix Digital Ink.
More at www.ziplogix.com.