DETROIT — AT&T Inc.’s Michigan operation has upraded cell towers to improve service on and near several high school and college campuses around the state.
Improved service will be available at:
* Michigan Technological University, Houghton
* Lake Superior State University, Sault Ste. Marie
* Northern Michigan Univ;ersity, Marquette
* Harbor Springs High School, Harbor Springs
* Mt. Pleasant High School, Mt. Pleasant.
The changes will help customers who live, work or go to school in the area, get the most out of their mobile devices. With 4G LTE service, they’ll see better service when watching videos, posting to social media or texting family and friends.
More at http://about.att.com.