SOUTHFIELD — Officials at the Southfield-based managed IT services provider Secure-24 have reported 84 percent year-over-year growth in bookings for the first six months of 2016.
They also reported a current customer satisfaction rating of 98.5 percent.
The company’s growth in the first half of 2016 was driven by accelerating demand for Secure-24’s comprehensive managed services solutions, including SAP, SAP HANA, Oracle E-Business Suite, Hyperion, JD Edwards and Microsoft, among others.
“Our accelerating momentum in 2016 reflects Secure-24’s unrelenting focus on providing clients with the tools and services they need to improve efficiencies, drive performance and reliability and speed time to market of their products and services,” said Mike BeDell, executive vice president, Secure-24. “Most importantly, our comprehensive service solutions and unrelenting dedication to providing the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction is delivering a superior customer experience and attracting new clients across many industries, including oil and gas, retail and healthcare. Helping our clients achieve maximum business value across their enterprise will always remain our top priority.”
Secure-24 added additional multi-national clients during the first six months of the year. Its clients span the healthcare, financial services, communications, oil and gas, retail, public and manufacturing sectors.
Said Ron Fuschillo, CIO at Reno, Nev.-based Renown Health, the largest locally owned nonprofit healthcare network in northern Nevada: “Secure-24’s managed cloud and clinical help desk services allow us to ensure the utmost reliability within our private cloud environment, to meet all compliance requirements and ultimately, to positively impact our clinical patient care.”
The company expanded development within its offerings during the first half of 2016 with advancements in numerous services and products:
* Managed Security Services. Clients can now acquire on-demand security resources, including virtual security experts, advanced 24-7 security logging and response, and deep application scanning and controls, such as next-generation Web Application Scanning and threat intelligence.
* Automation Suite. Clients now gain further access into the service automation technologies that Secure-24 has developed and leverages to scale IT operations for pre- and post-deployment.
* S24 CloudLink Portal. With CloudLink, clients now have enhanced insight into performance trends, and can find detailed support information and scale virtual resources like CPU, storage and RAM within their environments.
* End-to-end Optimization Services. Secure-24 has coupled its Application Performance Management, WAN Optimization and Managed Network Overlay Services to provide end-to-end optimization that improves the end user experience, pinpoints bottlenecks and potentially decreases network management costs.
* Hadoop Platform-as-a-Service. Secure-24 supports clients’ Big Data Analytics strategies in part via its Hadoop PaaS environment, including scale from data ponds, streams to lakes, and leveraging an agnostic approach with platforms such as Cloudera and Hortonworks.
During the first half of 2016, Secure-24 was recognized for the fourth consecutive year by IDG’s Computerworld as one of the top 100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology and ranked No. 1 for customer training, and was recognized for the third consecutive year by The Channel Company’s CRN as a 2016 Top 500 CRN Solution Provider.
More at www.secure-24.com.