SOUTHFIELD — Education Planning Resources Inc. will hold one of its “Total College Planning” workshops Saturday, Sept. 19 at the Holiday Inn Detroit – Livonia.
The event runs from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at the hotel, located at 17123 N. Laurel Park Drive in Livonia, near the intersection of I-275 and Six Mile Road.
Among the topics the free event will cover:
* How to save money for your children’s or grandchildren’s education tax-free
* The importance of starting early and sticking to a plan
* How to save without market risk or penalties
* How to choose a college offering the most financial aid
* How to avoid plans that penalize your chances for financial aid
* Discounts if you own a business or have a high income.
Register at www.cutmycollegecost.com.
For more information on EPR, visit www.educationplanningresources.com.
EPR is a program partner of The Engineering Society of Detroit.