SOUTHFIELD — The Engineering Society of Detroit and the Michigan Waste Industries Association are seeking exhibitors for their 25th annual Solid Waste Technical Conference, being held Friday, March 6 at the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center on the campus of Michigan State University in East Lansing.
Exhibitor spaces are available for $400, which includes a six-foot tabletop display in a conference exhibitor room and admission for one onsite representative to the conference sessions and the continental breakfast, lunch and reception. Additional staff members may attend for $100 each.
To purchase an exhibit space or become a sponsor, contact Leslie Smith, CMP, at (248) 353-0735, ext. 152, or email email@example.com.
The conference is designed to educate attendees on emerging technologies and regulatory changes that affect the solid waste and recycling industry. It will bring together national experts to present on issues at the forefront of solid waste management.
Sponsorships are also available at the following levels:
* Platinum, $5,000, Training Day lunch sponsor, four complimentary registrations, a tabletop display area, signage and a speaking spot from the podium.
* Gold, $2,000, Breaks and Reception sponsor, three complimentary registrations, a table top display area, signage and recognition from the podium.
* Silver, $1,000, which includes two complimentary registrations, a tabletop display area, signage and recognition from the podium.
* Event, $500, which includes one complimentary registration and recognition from the podium.
Whether you’re in private industry, a government employee, a consultant, or an equipment supplier, this conference will provide you the opportunity to:
* Network with top local specialists and professionals in the field
* Hear from industry leaders about the latest technology and regulatory information
* Gain information from case studies and presentations addressing current issues
The cost of the March 6 conference is $180 for ESD and MWIA members, $205 for nonmembers, $50 for students and $100 for government employees.
There’s also a pre-conference training day Thursday, March 5 designed to provide practical guidance and live demonstrations. The cost of the training day is $230 for members of ESD and MWIA, or for employees of the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality, and $305 for nonmembers.
To register to attend this event, call (248) 353-0735, ext. 222.
For hotel accommodations contact the Kellogg Center at (517) 432-4000 or (800) 875-5090. Mention that you are with the ESD Solid Waste Conference Group to get a special rate.
(Photo credit: Timonhy Takemoto, Creative Commons)